Environmental Health, Enforcement
Competitive Salary Offered
The successful candidates must:
1) Be EHOs.
2) Be able to carry out visits to businesses and other settings within the Borough relating to COVID 19 Outbreak control (for example an individual shielding due to COVID 19 risk would not be suitable)
3) Have their own vehicle and be able to use it for work purposes throughout the Borough.
4) Be competent in an health and safety educative, advisory and enforcement role.
5) Be able to work remotely.
6) Be flexible in their approach.
This Vacancy is no longer open for applications. Please search vacancies or submit your CV